“Is it possible to silence the voice of comparison in your life?” In Over It. Conquering Comparison to Live Out God’s Plan, Kristine Brown takes us on a quest to learn the truth about comparison, and what we can do to quiet that pesky voice once and for all.
Through this book, Kristine unearths the stories of three women in Scripture who fell into the comparison trap but learned the key to finding freedom from comparing. Walking through their stories, readers will:
- Discover deep truths about the struggle with comparison.
- Find contentment in their God-given uniqueness.
- Take easy-to-follow steps toward claiming victory over comparison.
- Realize God’s plan is more than we could ever imagine.
- Learn how to say “I’m over it.”……and mean it.
Through relatable personal stories and practical biblical teaching, this book uncovers the solution to a battle all women face. Has the voice of comparison caused you to question whether you measure up next to her? Are you ready to erase comparison and embrace all God has planned for you?
Then come along on the quest, friend. This book is for you.
Blessings & Hugs,