Easy Chocolate Cake
Love chocolate? Then this easy and delicious recipe will become an all-time favorite for you and your family. Take it to parties, fellowships, and special events.
- 1 Milk Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans *if desired
- Combine cake mix, brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil. Mix for two minutes until smooth and stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured tube pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes. Set the timer and watch accordingly.
- Cook cake in pan for 30 minutes. Turn out onto cake platter. Slice and enjoy.
This recipe is so easy and delicious. Substitute a Devil's Food cake mix in place of the milk chocolate cake mix for a bit of variety. Dust with powdered sugar or drizzle with chocolate syrup and add fresh raspberries or sliced strawberries to dress it up.
(Visited 68 times, 1 visits today)
Leave a Reply