Servings: 8 people
- 1 Milk Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans *if desired
- Combine cake mix, brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil. Mix for two minutes until smooth and stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured tube pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes. Set the timer and watch accordingly.
- Cook cake in pan for 30 minutes. Turn out onto cake platter. Slice and enjoy.
This recipe is so easy and delicious. Substitute a Devil's Food cake mix in place of the milk chocolate cake mix for a bit of variety. Dust with powdered sugar or drizzle with chocolate syrup and add fresh raspberries or sliced strawberries to dress it up.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)