Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread
A delicious. flavor packed bread.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can Pillsbury Grand Flaky Layers Honey Butter Biscuits 8 count
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3/4 can pumpkin pie mix *see note below
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Separate each biscuit round into two layers, making a total of 16 biscuit rounds.
- Brush one side of biscuit round with melted butter. Spread slightly less than 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie mix on top of each. Sprinkle rounds with spice-sugar mixture.
- Stack biscuits in 4 piles of 4 biscuits each. Place stacks on their sides in a row in the loaf pan, make sure sides without filling are on both ends of the pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until loaf is golden brown and center is baked through.
- Cool 10 minutes. In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Drizzle over loaf in a diagonal. Remove bread from loaf pan to a small serving plate.
BONUS TIP: if you can't find Pumpkin Pie Mix in the grocery store, make your own. Take one can of pumpkin, add 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. ginger and 1/8 tsp. of nutmeg. Mix thoroughly. There you go--pumpkin pie mix.
(Visited 94 times, 1 visits today)